SEO – Search Engine Optimization:
On the internet, potential customers are already looking for you! Can they easily find you? Search Engine Optimization or SEO is the process of optimizing a website to show up in search engines for the keywords your potential customers use the most.
- Organic & Local SEO - The process involves defining your strategically determined targeted keywords and revising your web content or possibly even your web design to optimize for search engine identification and analysis. Generally referred to as “organic” optimization, potential customers will see your business listing before your competitors. The process can even be targeted for local business.
- Keyword Research - We’ll complete an extensive strategic analysis of keyword optimization for your business along with a competitor analysis. With the keywords defined, we’ll suggest recommended web design and/or content revisions for every page of your website. We balance this with the need for your site to be attractive and functional for the user.
- Web Analytics - Using web analytics, we’ll measure the key performance indicators for your site and provide timely reports back to you to view your site’s progress. Revisions are made along the way to deliver increased performance.
- Link Strategy – Search engines evaluate what you say about your business with the keywords that you use. Equally important are what other websites and online sources say about you! These are inbound links from other sites and we’ll help you get those established.
- Reputation Management – Online reviews are increasing rapidly on the internet. By searching for your company name, anyone can read and track your business’s performance – including poor service or faulty products. We can help you manage what is being said about your business online and help position your business in the best possible light.